and disclose of your personal data through this Website.
Lactomart.com shall also be referred to as “Website”, “Lactomart”, “we”, “our” or “us”.
By accessing and/or providing personal data to our website www.lactomart.com, Customer (also referred to as “you”, “your”) hereby acknowledged that
you have read this Policy and that you consent to the use, collection, communication, and disclosure of your personal data by Lactomart in accordance
with this Policy.
If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, you have the right to stop using or accessing the Website, or stop providing your personal data this Website.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We will only collect and use your personal data that you voluntarily provided when accessing this Website or through offline channels or other
platforms such as email, telephone, fax, texts, messengers and any other forms of communication, as well as data that is sent automatically by your
own device when accessing this Website.
- The personal data collected may include but not limited to: Name, NRIC / FIN / Passport Number / Date of Birth, Gender, Home Address, Delivery
Address, Email, Telephone / Mobile Number, Credit Card Number.
- Collection of your personal data by Lactomart may be used for any or all the purposes specified below:
- Administer your online account with Lactomart;
- Process, record, monitor, fulfill your orders and deliveries, and for all other matters relating to your orders);
- Verify and process your payment transactions;
- Communicate with you relating to status of your orders and deliveries;
- Manage and respond to certain request, feedback, claims or complaints provided by you;
- Improve our products and services;
- Inform you of product promotions, offers, discounts, events and any updates to Lactomart;
- Conduct marketing survey, research or data mining.
- We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of purposes stated in this Policy.
Your personal data will be accessible to our employees and third parties we engage.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We will keep your personal data confidential and will only be disclosed for the purposes stated in this Policy.
- We will protect your personal data by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure,
copying, use, modification, disposal or similar risks. Please be informed despite our best efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
- We may disclose your personal data to third parties who perform certain tasks relating to the provision of our products or services to our
Customer to this Website. All such third parties are required by us to maintain confidentiality of your personal data and strictly use your
personal data related to the products or services provided by this Website.
- We ask you to also take appropriate steps to protect against unauthorized use of your account. Unauthorized use of hardware, software
and other factors may compromise the security of your personal data. Lactomart does not warrant or guarantee in anyway your personal
data will always remain private and/or secure. Lactomart hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of
or in connection with any loss, theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification, disposal or similar actions
with regard to your personal data maintained by use, except to the extent caused by our own negligence.
- We will only disclose your personal data without notice to you if required to do so by law, or to comply with legal process, or under
compulsion of an order of court or government agency, or to protect our rights, property or safety.
- This Policy applies only to your personal data collected via this Website. Lactomart is not liable for privacy practices or policies of other
linked sites accessed via this Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
This Website may contain links to other linked sites. Lactomart has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Website and is not responsible for
the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lactomart of the site. Lactomart is not liable for
the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such linked sites. Use of any such sites is entirely at your own risk.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY COOKIES & COMPUTER DATA
- Cookies help us review our Customer traffic and statistics relating to your activities, remember your preferences during your access to
this Website. We may allow third parties to set cookies through our Website in order to help us manage and analyze performance of this
Website. You have the option to set your browser to prevent cookies but that may limit certain features and functionality when accessing
of this Website.
- Our servers automatically capture and record information your browser sends when you access this Website. Such computer data collected
may include but not limited to: Your IP Address, Browser Type, Sites visited, Duration spent accessing this Website, Specific page visited in
this Website, Other items and searches within this Website.
- The information collected by cookies and computer data allows us to improve our services, better administer this Website that may enhance
our Customer’s overall user-experience.
CHANGE OR REMOVAL OF PERSONAL DATA
- Lactomart aims to offer you a satisfactory online experience. You may update your profile setting that you had registered on this Website;
however, we may retain a copy of unrevised personal data in our records.
- You may update your personal data, request to withdraw your consent to use your personal, or request to delete your account with us by
sending us an email or contact us via channels provided by us; however, please not some information may remain in our records.
- You may choose to unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive any further email notification from us.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Lactomart reserves the rights to store your personal data safely and securely, and dispose of them when no longer needed by us for business
or legal purposes.
Lactomart reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time without notice. Any modification or amendment to this Policy will be
updated and reflected on this Website.
Please direct any questions about our data protection policy and practices to: firstname.lastname@example.org