Terms & Conditions
By accessing and/or ordering our website www.lactomart.com, you are agreeing to be bound by terms and conditions stipulated in the Website,
and agree that you comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Lactomart.com shall also be referred to as “Website”, “Lactomart”, “we”, “our” or “us”.
If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, you have the right to stop using or accessing the Website and please leave the Website.
The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- This Website is owned and managed by Lactomart, a portfolio brand of Bronnen Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Lactomart is an online platform that offers third party proprietary probiotic products.
- Product(s) shall mean any and all the products offered for purchase in this Website.
- Customer shall mean any persons who visit and/or make product purchase from this Website, also referred to as “you”, “your”.
- Lactomart reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue certain product(s) and/or services (each a “Service” and collectively
the “Services”) without notice.
- Lactomart hereby grants you a non-transferrable license to use this Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
- Under this is the grant of license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror"
the materials on any other server;
- Alter, reproduce, copy, publish, translate, adapt, display, distribute, broadcast, transmit, any material and related materials,
information, news, advertisements, pricing, data, listing, graphics, texts, comments, reviews, testimonials, and other contents
made available or derived from this Website, unless you obtain a written consent of Lactomart.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lactomart at any time.
Upon terminating your access of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials
in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- This Website contains intellectual property rights including (without limitation) copyright, trademarks, patents, registered designs,
concepts and other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Properties”). The use of the Intellectual Properties is restricted to the limit
permitted under the License Clauses.
- The designs, logos, any trademarks displayed on this Website belong to Lactomart and third party’s (our Business Partner) properties.
- The domain name is the sole property of Lactomart.
- You are not permitted to use the name of Lactomart or any Intellectual Properties in this Website that belong to us and our Business Partner
without any prior consent from us.
- You are required to sign-up for an account with Lactomart, create your own login and password, to access certain services of the Website.
- You shall agree to complete registration process according to the requirement of this Website. You shall provide Lactomart with complete,
updated, and true information that shall include your full name, home address, delivery address, home number, mobile number, email address.
- You shall be responsible for updating, safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information to prevent unauthorized use.
- Lactomart shall use reasonable efforts to prevent any unauthorized access to Customer’s login on this Website.
- Lactomart shall hold no liability for any damages or losses whatsoever resulting from your unauthorized access by third party, any other
fraudulent use of your Account or your own negligence.
- Should Lactomart suspects any wrongful use of your Account, or any transaction resulting from fraudulent use, to the extent permitted by the law,
we have the rights at our own discretion and without liability, to suspend, cancel, invalidate, terminate, or take action to prevent further damages.
- Lactomart may run periodical offers, sales discounts, promotional vouchers and other promotional programs, subject to additional terms and
- As part of promotional program discount codes, vouchers, coupons (“Voucher Code”) are valid for a single use, during a specific period,
cannot be exchanged for cash, non-refundable, non-transferrable. Voucher Code is non-replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, tampered, and
- Lactomart’s decision on all matter relating to promotional programs including Voucher Code is final and binding.
- Lactomart holds the rights to modify or discontinue any promotional programs at any time without notice or liability.
REVIEWS, TESTIMONIALS AND OTHER INFORMATION
- You may submit reviews, testimonials, suggestions, comments, and other information (“Feedback”) so long the content and the language
is not inappropriate, disrespectful, offensive, vulgar, illegal, religious and political violating. Lactomart reserves the right to review, filter,
edit, approve or remove the Feedback.
- You hereby approve Lactomart to publish, display, broadcast, reproduce, translate, exploit, modify, and edit your Feedback in a manner
that is royalty-free, irrevocable, and perpetual for any purpose Lactomart may use it for.
- You also grant Lactomart the permission to use and publish your name, age, country of residence and/or origin in relation to your Feedback.
This Website may contain links to other linked sites. Lactomart has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Website and is not responsible for
the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lactomart of the site. Lactomart is not liable for the
protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such linked sites. Use of any such sites is entirely at your own risk.
In no event shall Lactomart or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to
business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Website, even if Lactomart or a Lactomart authorized representative
has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or
limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
No waiver of any rights or remedies by Lactomart shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Lactomart.
any such rights.
The materials on this Website are provided "as is". To the fullest extent of applicable law, Lactomart hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied,
and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or
non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Lactomart does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy,
likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Website.
Further, Lactomart shall not be liable and assumes no responsibility for any failure, error, omission, interruption, software or hardware problems,
computer virus, any damage or loss resulting from any use of or access to this Website, or any sites linked to this Website.
By using and accessing this Website, you acknowledge and accept that the use of this Website is entirely at your own risk.
Force Majeure are events beyond the reasonable control of a party, which result in the cessation or suspension of the performance by a party
in logistic chains, war, explosion, sabotage, riot, insurrection, strike, government regulation or prohibition, any instability of politics, social, economy,
and national security.
event ceases or subsides, the affected party, provided whenever possible and reasonable, the affected party shall resume its obligation.
provisions. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.